Denali River Cabins & Cedars Lodge Hotel
Enjoy our casual, Alaska-style lodging located only 6 miles from the Denali National Park Entrance – close enough to be convenient but far enough from the hustle and bustle of the crowds. Nestled among spruce trees and along side the glacial Nenana River, with easy access from the Parks Highway, our rustic cedar cabins and more modern hotel rooms of the Cedars Lodge are comfortable and affordably priced. It’s our friendly, helpful and fun Alaskan staff that will help make your stay memorable.
All the Comforts and a Beautiful Setting
We offer all the guest services you need to enjoy the Alaskan Wilderness, whether your idea of relaxing is enjoying a latte on the deck overlooking the river, or hiking the near-by Triple Lakes trail. Enjoy our...
- Full service restaurant: the Denali Roadhouse offers hearty breakfasts, tasty lunches, and relaxing dinners. Our Coffee Bar and Saloon will make sure you don’t go thirsty. We can pack up a nice lunch for you take on your exploration of the Park.
- Free transportation to and from the Denali Railroad Depot – look for our red and white busses. Shuttle Service to Denali National Park Visitors Center and other Denali areas available for $5 a day.
- Three decks overlooking the river – one with a Finnish Sauna – are available for you to enjoy.
- Denali Park Concierge: The Tour Desk staff is ready to help plan and arrange your activities. Flights to see Mt.McKinley up close, rafting on the Nenana River, ATVing on the tundra, and Park tours such as our own Kantishna Wilderness Trails can be arranged for you.
- Unique Gift Shop: featuring Native-made and Alaskan-made items, offering distinctive gifts which in turn support Alaskan artisans.
- Ample free parking for guests.
Denali River Cabins & Cedars Lodge is Alaskan Native owned and operated – our staff lives the tradition of hospitality.